Discussion in 'Raid / Dungeon Carry' started by Shaman, Apr 15, 2014.
What is the best way to level up on World of Warcraft? Questing or dungeon leveling?
I think it depends on what you like the most. If you like questing, then do that, if you prefer dungeon leveling, then do that. After all, it's a game, and it's supposed to be fun.
I have to agree with Caleb, however, if you really want to level up fast then I'd recommend you to always be in queue for random dungeons while questing. That way you won't waist any time while waiting in the queue for dungeons.
Currently the best way to level is with the elixir method outlined below:
1. Obtain 4 Elixir of Ancient Knowledge found here : http://www.wowhead.com/item=86574/elixir-of-ancient-knowledge
2. Use Refer a Friend found here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/recruit-a-friend
3. Equip all BoA available
4. Get to level 15 (takes about 2 minutes)
5. Do dungeons and the quests in them
6. Profit - 1-86 in less than 4 hours.
Separate names with a comma.