Open - Power Level 90-100 in <1 Hour - 7500 Credits! | Warlords of Draenor Community - Buy / Sell / Trade Gold, Mounts, Pets and Items

Open Power Level 90-100 in <1 Hour - 7500 Credits!

Discussion in 'Raid / Dungeon Carry' started by Pigpen, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Pigpen

Pigpen New Member

Credit:
    ¤107
    [​IMG]
    Power Level 90-100 in <1 Hour - Guaranteed!

You play your own character!
    Cost: 7,500 credits

No hacks, bots or addons necessary. I use methods that are 100% within WoW's TOS.

Do you need that next character leveled from 90-100, but don't want to do the monotonous leveling it requires? Do you want to get that alt ready for Legion?

I can level your character in less than an hour! Guaranteed. You play your character, do a couple minor things, and enjoy the ride!

I have 12 level 100s, most of which were leveled with this strat, and have leveled many other friends this same way.

What you need:
    1. Complete the Warlords of Draenor opening quest to your garrison being opened.
    2. 3-4 Elixir of the Rapid Mind (3k-ish each on your server's AH). This depends on how well we pay attention.
    3. An hour of uninterrupted time where you can do those minor things.

Not necessary, but helpful:
    1. Skype/Vent/Etc. - I will come to you or I have a server we can use.
    2. Darkmoon XP buff, Celebration Package from WoW anniversary, Excess Potion of Accelerated Learning (100 garrison resources), or any other XP boosters.
    3. Heirloom gear.

All this can be done for 7,500 credits!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Pigpen
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  2. KitaVonKanada

KitaVonKanada Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    ¤137
    Loved this service on my newly 100 Priest! Was so easy and fast and best of all, I got to play my own account! Thanks Pigpen!